General Search Tips
- Use double quotes around phrases to search.
- Add + in front of terms/phrases that must appear in results.
- Add - in front of terms/phrases that must not appear in results.
- The + checkbox adds a plus in front of all terms/phrases for convenience.
- The default search content is the body, title, and meta-description.
- ISO Latin-1 characters like äßçéñ..etc. are treated as english equivalents.
- Special characters like #!$%|&..etc. are allowed.
- Searching can be expanded with a wildcard (*). Adding a * to the end of a term will match all endings. For example: 'test*' will match 'tests' 'tested' 'testing' etc.